Showing the Ropes - Page 2 Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Showing the Ropes - Page 2 Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Showing the Ropes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

House Points : 79

Showing the Ropes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Alex sighed as she ran her fingers along the bar, she hadn't been there in a while, due to work. She was the head of the unknown Department at the ministry. She smoothed her dark jean mini skirt and sat on the stole, her shirt was a white tank top that clung to her body and flowed at the waist. She was letting a student run her bar while she was the headmistress at the school, "I 'ave no clue vhy I vould let a student run my bar." She looked at the girl, and shook her head with a smile, "But, My 'usband say I 'ave zo give it up vhile I am at zhe school."
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net

AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Alex sighed, she felt let out, she was the only one with out her husband. She looked around, George was busy but she hoped he showed up.
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

House Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

"Hey Alex, how's it going?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Alex looked at Eurydice, "I'm okay and you?" she walked up to Draco and hugged him, "Hey Draco."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

House Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:20 pm

"Hello Alex." Draco said. Then he took a big gulp of his drink.

"Doing good. We heard there was some trouble up north. Did you hear about it?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:27 pm

"Yeah, Some of Eris' followers killed a muggle family." She shook her head, "I don't see why things have to continue."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

House Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 pm

"I was getting use to the peace." Neville said.

"Unfortunately the peace can't last forever. It's a shame it was so short."
Back to top Go down
Sherlease O'Conner
Deptuy Headmistress
Sherlease O'Conner

House Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 am

Sherlease walked in at the last of this statement and raised one slender brow. She had not expected such a crowd here tonight. Harry had called her about ten minutes and told her to meet him here, he wanted to talk to her about the recent events happening. She brushed some dust from her white tank top and put a hand to her hair to make sure the mass of curls was still place, then checked her black leather breeches and knee-high buckle boots for any sign of dust as she walked.

She made it to the bar and smiled brightly. "Hello everyone, why the long faces?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing the Ropes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wizarding World! :: Phoenix Tears Bar-
Jump to: