Showing the Ropes Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Showing the Ropes Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Showing the Ropes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

House Points : 79

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 am

Alex sighed as she ran her fingers along the bar, she hadn't been there in a while, due to work. She was the head of the unknown Department at the ministry. She smoothed her dark jean mini skirt and sat on the stole, her shirt was a white tank top that clung to her body and flowed at the waist. She was letting a student run her bar while she was the headmistress at the school, "I 'ave no clue vhy I vould let a student run my bar." She looked at the girl, and shook her head with a smile, "But, My 'usband say I 'ave zo give it up vhile I am at zhe school."
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net
Danisty Julieas

Danisty Julieas

House Points : 3

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

Dani laughed, "Then why would you let me run t Professor?" Dani was wearing a pair of jeans and an emraled shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

House Points : 12

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am

I walked into the bar with Neville. He insisted on coming, but I don't know why. We sat at the bar and I started chewing my hair. It was something I always did when I was nervous.

"Hello Alex." Neville said. "Training someone I see."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

Alex smack Arianna's hands making her drop her hair, "Vhy must 'ou do zat all zhe time?" she rolled her eyes turning her attention to Neville, she kissed him on the cheek, "'Es, George is making me."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 am

"It's a nervous habit." I replied.

"Well, you can never have too much help."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 am

"Vell, don't 'ou zink 'ou should stop it?"

She looked at Dani then back to Neville, and got up getting every one a butterbeer, "Vell, I 'ope she does as good I did vhen I vas a teen."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am

"There's no harm in it." I said. Just then I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Neville watched me with a worried look. "She's been getting sick a lot lately." He said.
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Alex looked at Neville and then where Arianna ran too, "I vonder." She looked at Dani and smiled, "Give 'im vat ever 'ee vants." She walked to the bathroom and looked at her sister, she covered her nose in disgust, "'Ow far are 'ou?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 pm

I flushed the toilet then looked at her. "What do you mean? I've just been a little sick that's all."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

House Points : 5

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Draco and I walked into the bar hand in hand. I smiled when I saw Neville. "Hey Neville, it's been awhile. How's it goign?"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Neville looked at Eurydice. "I've been good. I'm excited for school to start back up. It gets a little boring over the summer."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm

"Right, and vhy 'ave 'ou been getting sick?" She sperayed the air freshiner that was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

I sighed. I might as well tell her. She knows anyway. "I'm pregnant." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Danisty Julieas

Danisty Julieas

House Points : 3

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Dani smiled at the new comers, she handed them their butterbeers as the headmistress told her to do. She thought the new guy was cute, she blushed giving him his drink.
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

"Yes, the summer can be boring. Thank you." I said as the girl handed us som drinnks. "I'm Eurydice and this is my husband Draco."

Draco just nodded at the girl.

"So Neville, how is school going?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 pm

"Vell dur! I zink I can figure zat out on my own!" She smiled, "'ow far? 'Ou tell me and I vill tell 'ou!"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

"I'm about a month in a half. Neville doesn't know yet."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Alex nodded, "I'm two! and no George doesn't know either!"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

"I've been afraid to tell Neville. We haven't really talked about kids yet. So why haven't you told George?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

"Because I just found out today. Well, I mean for sure, I found out, I'm suppose to talk to him soon."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

I nodded. "I need to tell Neville." I sighed. We only talked about kids a few times and he said he didn't want any until a little later since we are still young. I hope he won't be mad.

Neville took a sip of his drink. "School is going good. There are a few trouble makers, but nothing I can't handle."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

"That's good. I remember a certain trouble maker." I nudged Draco.

"You have to admit making trouble was fun. Life would be so boring if you always obyed the rules."

"Yes, but you weren't always a good trouble maker. You coul be very cruel."

"But I changed."

"Yes you did." I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

"I never thought you would be a friend." Neville said to Draco. "It's still a little weird at times."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Alex nodded, "Understandable." She walked to the door and opened it. "I'm going back out!"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:04 pm

I took a breath mint then went and sat down to Neville. "Sorry about that. Oh hey cousin. Eurydice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Showing the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Ropes   Showing the Ropes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing the Ropes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wizarding World! :: Phoenix Tears Bar-
Jump to: