The Order Fourm. Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

The Order Fourm. Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

The Order Fourm.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

House Points : 79

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:10 am

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Dumbledore formed the Order to combat Voldemort's increasing threat and power. Aurors from the Ministry of Magic also joined the Order to participate in more secretive, sudden assaults aimed to crush the Dark Rebellion. The order vanished upon Voldemorts disappearance.

During the Second Wizarding War, the Order was the major source of resistance against Voldemort. Its members were involved in all the major battles against Voldemort and his Death Eaters. The Order suffered a major setback at the death of its leader, Albus Dumbledore. It suffered another major setback when Voldemort took control of the Ministry. Although the Order managed to keep the death eaters away from Hogwarts, it suffered huge losses, and failed to keep Harry Potter alive.

With Voldemort gaining even more power in Britain, the Order is desperate for members

Fill in the form below to Join

Name:
House: If you are in slytherin you must put a reason why you want to join!
Wand:
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net
Kiara Finnagin

Kiara Finnagin

House Points : 0

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 am

Name: Kiara Finnagin
House: Gryffindor
Wand: 11 in, rosewood, griffin feather
Back to top Go down
http://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sherlease O'Conner
Deptuy Headmistress
Sherlease O'Conner

House Points : 30

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

Name: Sherlease O'Conner
Wand: 12" Rosewood with Unicorn mane core.
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Order Fourm. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Order Fourm.   The Order Fourm. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Order Fourm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Point! :: Character Creation :: Fueding Forces Enlistment-
Jump to: