The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

The O'Conner Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sherlease O'Conner
Deptuy Headmistress
Sherlease O'Conner

House Points : 30

The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The O'Conner Manor   The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sherlease lay under her favorite Weeping Willow, one hand lazily on Tiernan's scruff. He lay next to her dozing lightly while she attempted to read a book, but it was not working. Her mind was wandering entirely too much, and of course it was wandering to where Harry was. She had not seen or heard from him in about three weeks and she was beginning to worry. He had been sent up north to where Eris was killing, she knew he had chosen this life willingly and that she had chosen to remain with him , but sometimes she wondered if this was the right life for them. After all they had been together since their sixth year and he had not even tried to bring up marriage. Not that that was what she wanted...at least she didn't think so at the moment.

It was then that her thoughts were interuppted by Tiernan raising his head as Conal landed on her leg. She blinked as her mind came back to the real world and then smiled. "Hey you, what have you got there?"

The falcon raised a leg and offered her the letter on his left leg. She took it and opened it hoping it was from Harry, but those hopes were dashed. However she was happy to have this one as well.

Sherlease,

George and I would love to attend we will be there at about three today. See you then!

Alex

Sherlease looked at her cell phone, a thing that her muggle friends insist that she carry and leapt up. "Damn, it is ten to three now!"

She took off running for the house, followed by Tieran and Conal both looking for treats. She tended to do more muggle things around home because she had been around muggles all her life. It came natrually to her she guessed. She hit the kitchens and smiled at Janice her cook and leading house keeper.

"You know, lucky for you that I figured you would forget. I have already started preparing the food for our guests soon to arrive."

Sherlease kissed her cheek as she headed up stairs to change. "You are the best you know that?"

"Then a raise is in my future?" Janice said with a smile.

"A hundred kuntz do?"

"I could retire."

"Then no." She laughed as Janice swatted her with a towel.

It was a long standing joke they had ever since Sherlease was little. She was the only one not traveling the world at the moment and so had been given the O'Conner Manor and Janice to take care of her when she was in sixth year. She ran up stairs and quickly changed out of her baggy sweat-pants and white spagetti strap. She put on a midnight blue halter top with light tan skin-tight breeches and her dark tan knee-high moccasins before heading back down stairs right as her fire place in the main drawing room lit up brightly and Alex and George stepped through.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

House Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The O'Conner Manor   The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 am

The brothers all looked at George and Alex, ""ou zold 'im vhat?" Tray repeated after Harry.

Alex sighed, she placed her hand on her stomach, as George did the same thing, "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net
Sherlease O'Conner
Deptuy Headmistress
Sherlease O'Conner

House Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: The O'Conner Manor   The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:36 am

Sherlease had guessed about two weeks ago that was what was up with Alex, but she had promised not to tell. She laughed at all the looks. "Oh come on, it is great news!" She paused, "Well not for the teachers at Hogwarts or all the parents out there that were hoping the jokes would end with George."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The O'Conner Manor   The O'Conner Manor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The O'Conner Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wizarding World! :: Personal Homes-
Jump to: