Girl's Day Out Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Girl's Day Out Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Girl's Day Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

House Points : 5

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 am

Arianna had called me and said she needed to talk to me so I waited in Diagon Ally at the ice cream shop for her. It sounded important. I hope everything it all right.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

House Points : 12

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am

I arrived at the Ice Cream shop where Eurydice and I agreed to mert. When I walked in I saw her eating a big bowl of ice cream that was meant for two.

"Are you going to eat all that by yourself?" I asked as I sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 am

I looked up. "Of course not. You're here now so you can help me." I handed her a spoon.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am

I laughed as I took the spoon. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

"So what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:17 am

There was no sense in beating around the bush so I might as well say especially since I asked her to come so I can talk to her about it. "Well, I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am

I choked on my ice cream (if that's possible) that I had just put in my mouth. "You're pregnant. Congrats." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 am

"Thanks...but Neville doesn't know yet and I'm almost two months a long.
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 am

"How long have you known?"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:31 am

"About a month. I'm just scared 'cause we haven't really talked about kids. The only time we did he said he didn't want any until later in life."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 am

"Well, ready or not he's going to have to be ready. Somethings don't always go as you plan. Besides I know Neville and I think he will be happy about it."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

"Do you really think so?" I looked at her hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:45 am

"Of course. Besides what's he going to do? Divorce you?"
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 am

"Don't even joke about that." I looked down. "It took Neville and I a lot to get where we are today. He was afraid of me when I started being friends with everyone. Of course I don't blame him. My parents did torture his."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:57 am

"I know. You two have been through a lot together and you'll get through this. Neville won't leave you just because your got pregnant earlier then planned."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

I sighed. "Yeah you're right. I don't know why I'm worrying so much."
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:19 pm

"I don't know either because everything is going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:30 pm

"So what's going on with you and Draco? Any plans for children in the near future?"
Back to top Go down
Eurydice Malfoy

Eurydice Malfoy

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 pm

"I don't think so. I've so been busy following after Eris. I don't think it's the right time to raise a child. At least for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl's Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's Day Out   Girl's Day Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl's Day Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wizarding World! :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: