Eris Strife Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Eris Strife Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Eris Strife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris

Eris

House Points : 0

Eris Strife Empty
PostSubject: Eris Strife   Eris Strife I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:30 am

Name Eris

Basic

Nicknames:
Year AND Age: Graduated, 40
Birthday : October 13
Blood Status: Pure
Height: 5'11"
House (Pick two, one you want and one you don't):

Appearance

Eris Strife Untitled-4

Hair: Black
Eye color: Blue
Other distinguishing features:
Personality: Mean, cruel, uncaring, cold, chaotic

Minor Details

-Destruction
-Blood
-Fire

Dislikes
-Light
-Goody goodies
-Nice people
-Peace

Pets: Discord--owl
Wand:
Quidditch position: N/A

History

Father: Damon
Mother: Darcy
Siblings: Kale (Twin brother)

History: During my year at Hogwarts I became good friends with Regulus, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius and Severus. We caused so much trouble. When we graduated we all joined the Death Eaters including my twin brother. I was the Dark Lord's most loyalest follower and some times Bellatrix and I argued. She always wanted to be the best for Voldemort. After the first battle I was one of the few the didn't believe Voldemort had died so I looked for him non stop. When the Dark Lord has risen once more I continued to be his loyal servant and he entrusted me to some important missions. During the second war my brother was killed by Arianna Lestrange. After the war I didn't want to believe he was gone for good so I spent five years searching and trying every magical spell to bring him back. When nothing worked I decided that I would finish what he started. Now I am gathering followers and and starting a third war.
Back to top Go down

Eris Strife
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Point! :: Character Creation-
Jump to: