Arianna Longbottom Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Arianna Longbottom Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Arianna Longbottom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arianna Longbottom

Arianna Longbottom

House Points : 12

Arianna Longbottom Empty
PostSubject: Arianna Longbottom   Arianna Longbottom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

Name Arianna Longbottom

Basic

Nicknames: Ari, Anna
Year AND Age: Graduated, 22
Birthday : October 31
Blood Status: Pure
Height: 5'6"
House (Pick two, one you want and one you don't): Graduated.

Appearance

Arianna Longbottom Vega

Hair: brown
Eye color: Brown
Other distinguishing features: A scar from my shoulder to my elbow on my right arm
Personality: Feisty, not afraid to fight for what I believe in. Loud and sometimes clumsy

Minor Details

-Dancing
-Watching the sunset
-

Dislikes
-Potions
-The rain
-Water
-

Pets: Misty my owl
Wand:
Quidditch position: Was a beater

History

Father: Rudolphus Lestrange
Mother: Bellatrix Lestrange
Siblings: Alexandria Weasley, older sister

History: I was raised by the Malfoys because my parents were in Azkaban for being Death Eaters. I attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin. I was very different then my parents and didn't share their views. I soon befriended Harry, Ron and Hermione after a lot of convincing that I was different. My parents had tortured Neville's parents so I understood why he didn't want anything to do with me. He would only come near me when one of the trio were with him. During our fifth year I went to the Department of Mysteries with them to help save Sirius, but it was a trap. We fought the Death Eaters and I even saved Neville from my mom. That's when Neville started to trust me and my mom disowned me. Neville and I stayed in touch after that and during our sixth year we started dating. After the battle at Hogwarts Neville and I soon got married. He now teaches Herbology at the school and I'm an auror.
Back to top Go down

Arianna Longbottom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Point! :: Character Creation-
Jump to: