Teaching Jobs Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Teaching Jobs Hogwarts-crest-book-2-1Welcome to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Where the magic happens! We are a Harry Potter Interactive RP Site. Please register with a Character name, First and Last, not with a User name, (Georgewasleygirl26).

Thank you, NH Staff.
P.S. Please Enjoy!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Offical HP Site
Shout Box
Site Admins
Click the picture to view admins profile

Alexandria Weasley

Sherlease O'Conner

Eris

Vote for us
Please vote for us! Help us get more people.

Harry Potter Topsites

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Slytherin

Ravenclaw
o

Teaching Jobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

House Points : 79

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm

If you wish to be a professor, you will need to fill out the following Information;

Name;
Age;
Subject;
Sample RP;

You will have to be active, at least twice a week, Classes will be as follows.

DADA-Monday
Charms-Tuesday
Herbology and Care Of Magical Creatures-Wednesday
Transfiguration-Thursday
Potions-Friday

[/center]

Last edited by Headmistress Weasley on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net
Kiara Finnagin

Kiara Finnagin

House Points : 0

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

Name; Kiara Finnagin
Age; 22
Subject; Potions
Sample RP;
Kiara walked into the dungeons quickly and quietly, she entered her class room and walked to the front of the room. Everyone was already in their seats and waiting. "Today we will be working on the Draught of living Death. Can anyone tell me what one of the ingredients of this potion is?" she asked and looked around the room waiting for someone to raise their hand.
Back to top Go down
http://hpotterrpg.darkbb.com
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:38 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sherlease O'Conner
Deptuy Headmistress
Sherlease O'Conner

House Points : 30

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 am

Name: Sherlease O'Conner
Subject: Care of Magical Creatures

Sample Rp: Sherlease looked at her class and smiled as she placed her hands on her leather, breech clad hips. "Alright today I have a special surprise for all of you, we will be going a ways into the Forbidden forest today to get to this surprise so I want all of you in pairs. No excessive chatter please, I do not want to spook the creature for this week's lesson. So if you will all pair up and prepare to follow me, we will be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Alex Weasley
Headmistress
Alex Weasley

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:50 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaching Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching Jobs   Teaching Jobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Starting Point! :: Character Creation-
Jump to: